Early Learning Teaching Method

nuffnang

Isnin, 4 Julai 2011

Costume Play

Salam, 


Hi guys. Its long time not update my blog.... I have no time... i am really sorry...Coz i am a bit busy with my work and preparing our Prestige Group Dinner. By the way thanks for the committee who helped me a lot. I really appreciated it:)-


Our theme for Annual Dinner is Costume Play....Act i have no idea what to wear that nite....Firstly wanna wear wonder girl...?


                                 
                          but too sexy....


Then think wanna wear avatar? cool aite!!! OMG.....



Cool!!! if I'm thin.....

At last I'm wearing......
                        Pls Scroll down....


-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

i cant smile:)

Cleopatra 

And Mr syafiq Pharaoh




Later i will upload all my colleague from Prestige Group... Its totally out of mind ...... 

1 ulasan:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Brillbaby

nuffnang