Early Learning Teaching Method

nuffnang

Rabu, 2 November 2011

5 days 4 nites

Salam,

i miss my blog,i cannot update my blog,my fb,my twitter coz my phone cant roaming...im away from malaysia...to over da sea.... huhu...cet macam jauh sngt jer...btw i went to singapore...Holidays!!! like that lol....


Act wanna share with u that my mum x jadi g mecca ...ada x baca paper singapura??? they said 652 peoples cant get visa due to king of mecca died... plus people doin the visa berhenti plak!!!! triple SAD:(...

my mum n my grandma lagi lah sad siap dah mimpi kaabah...conclusion let we pray there is a hikmah btw all these...amin...hope she can go by next year...tuhan tolong makbulkan doa anak yang mithali ni... insyaallah...

let see all pixs!!!

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Brillbaby

nuffnang