Early Learning Teaching Method

nuffnang

Sabtu, 18 Disember 2010

Teppayanki Here I Come!!!!

Salam,

Last 2 weeks i went to Bukit Bintang with my special friend. I called him Kechik....He so cute ( wes aku dah up kan kamu). After we parking at Imbi Plaza ( damn expensive RM 18.00 ..ooo..) , then we thought wanna eat before we start our journey. So my suggestion was Teppayanki @ Sg Wang (Why we eat here coz we banyak wang). Nope lah ,  i really- really wanna eat this teppayanki beef. Finally we made a decision to eat there. Thanks to my special friend, Kechik.( U will follow me rite). After we eating plus chatting we moved to Fahrenheit.....Oh bfr i forgot, c my pictures...


OH so marvellous, gorgeous, fantastic. I wanna eat again and again...( my nose blowing like hell )
understood!!! 
U see what i see....!!!! ( nose keep blowing )

 

Sorry guys, i forgot to take a pictures bfr i ate... I'm really sorry...Ich le Be Ditch ( I love You)
Otw to finish my dish
Then
--------------------
----------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LAST but not least is an empty plate...( haaaa)

p/s sorry kechik ur picture still not in my blog...:(

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Brillbaby

nuffnang